Sizable-Solid-Stately McKees Rocks rental w/desirable & clean tenants!
Gathers $900/month + utilities (less water; runs ≈$43/month):
- CAP: 14¾%
based on actual NOI
Additional value in property rarities, not limited to a gothic-style bathroom w/claw tub, usable extra space on top floor, a WalkScore >70, some privacy to one side, & a view.
* 5 minutes to downtown (15 minutes to airport) *
Young H2O tank, beautiful brick front porch (covered!), plenty of parking.
Big & bright inside & out while maintaining original components!
Notable kitchen w/new floors.
Comps are superb vs. asking price (see photo at end of reel).
Will progressively benefit from the McKees Rocks’ Community Development Corp. efforts.
Sister property across the street for package deal: CLICK
- 4 bedrooms: 1 in attic, 3 on 2nd floor
- Huge bedrooms, living room, & dining room
- New 220-line for dryer
- furnaces & hot water tanks are serviced every year (by Homer Nine & Sons, Inc.)
Long-term tenants with no plans to leave; always pay on time & have kept the property beautiful since day one / consider it their home.
No owner-finance; cash deal preferred.
- Taxes: $1,315
- Electric: Partially updated
- Plumbing: Updated
- Kitchen: Updated w/new floors; needs cabinets
- Bath: Updated; gothic-style
- Roof: 15 yrs old
- Furnace: 40 yrs old; good condition – serviced annually
- Hot Water Tank: Newer (2013)
- Windows: Double-paned
- Floors: 2
- Parking: On-street; *plenty*
- Rental Income: $900/mo