McKees Rocks turn-key w/a 2-car garage & a view – 5 minutes from downtown, 15 minutes from the airport.
Respectable tenants pay $900/month + utilities (less water; runs ≈$43/month):
- CAP: 11½%
*based on actual NOI
4 bedrooms, 2 baths, eat-in kitchen, very usable basement, high ceilings.
H2O tank + furnace just 7 years-old.
**tenant is excellent; been there since day one, is extremely clean & respectful, always pays their required portion on time, & states they’re “never leaving”
Extremely central & walkable (WalkScore: 72); in the “new” McKees Rocks:
- The revived Roxian Theater
- Ohio River Biking Trail
- Chartiers Streetscape & + West Carson development projects
High exterior, interior, & profitability appeal!
*Bonuses: large covered front porch, front patio, & backyard.
Sister property across the street for package deal: CLICK
There are 2 bedrooms on the main floor, 1 on the upper, & 1 in the basement.
The 2nd bathroom is unique as it is full but split into 2 sections:
- enclosed Pittsburgh toilet
- separate shower built for a previous very tall occupant
- auto opener on garage
- furnaces & hot water tanks are serviced yearly & religiously (by Homer Nine & Sons, Inc.)
- fenced yard
- 3 year-old “wood” flooring throughout entire home (minus basement of course)
No owner-finance; cash deal preferred.
- Taxes: $1,735
- Electric: Updated
- Plumbing: Updated
- Kitchen: Decent; eat-in
- Bath: Sufficient (both)
- Roof: 15 yrs old
- Furnace: 7-8 yrs old; serviced annually
- Hot Water Tank: Newer (2013)
- Windows: Double-paned
- Floors: 2
- Parking: 2-car detached garage
- Rental Income: $900/mo