package possible with single family behind it; scroll to end of post for link
2-years new, modern renovation – perfectly located & walkable South Side turn-key DX in the Slopes, parallel to Saint Paul Street, 2 blocks to the Flats.
- CAP @ market rents est.: 17.27%
Separate entrances & utilities. Both units have big rooms w/ eat-in kitchens, Gas range + electric range, 2 window A/Cs, washer/ dryer, new carpet, new wood-like laminate flooring, stainless appliances, granite countertops. Fenced yard. Tenants pay everything except water. Rent currently & historically clearly under market–lots of room to go up. Market total rent est. $2,800, most it’s been rented for so far has been $2,050 total.
- 2BR that spans both upper floors
- Has rented in a range of $980-$1,200/month; current lease thru 08/2023
- 1BR with bonus room on first floor
- Recent rent $880/month
**more photos – Unit-Specific:
- BIG units (>2k sq. feet total)
- brand new *everything*
- shiny fresh flooring
- unique, usable, beautiful layouts
- no neighbor to one side = a privacy-plus for South Side!
- plenty of 2-unit comps over $200k
See all photos linked & in reel as they display the property quite well.
* Consider a package deal w/sister property on Saint Paul Street *
- Taxes: $1,330
- Electric: Updated
- Plumbing: Updated
- Kitchen: New
- Bath: New
- Roof: Good
- Furnace: (1) 5 yrs old; (1) 10 yrs old
- Hot Water Tank: 5 yrs old (both)
- Windows: Double-paned
- (1) 2 BR / 1 BA; (1) 1 BR / 1 BA
- Floors: 2.5
- Parking: On-street
- Rental Income: 2BR = rented, 1BR = vacant
- Rental Potential: market: $2,800/mo. total (~$1,675+$1,125)