Must go by TUESDAY – make offers!
½-off of ARV.
A TON of potential – easy options for 3rd bedroom, extending rear deck space, etc. You’ll have to walkthrough w/me to see – plenty of concepts & square footage to do what you’ll want 👍
- demo’d; everything installed thus far = brand-new/untouched.
- quality renovation 75% complete, easy finish & ROI
Buy as a flip, rental, or for yourself.
- ARV: $228k → $277k*
- repair cost est.: $21k → $28k
- equity @ all-in: $70k+
Supremely walkable & convenient; the South Side speaks for itself of course .. +only *one* immediate neighbor!
- 3rd-story loft can clearly be a 3rd BR – just missing a closet.
- sweet layout – wouldn’t know it from the outside.
Some key info:
- Roof: brand-new, tri-dimensional
- Washer-dryer hookups in
- Kitchen: cabinets, drywall, ceiling, flooring are in
- needs appliances-outlets/GFIs-paint-etc.
- Full bath: fresh shower stall & tile floor are in
- will need toilet-vanity-trim-etc.
- needs put back in
- H2O tank
- not there – must purchase one
Technically the Slopes, but rests at the Flats border (2 blocks away).
- Surprisingly has a lot of street parking(!)
- High ceilings
- A yard
- Central air
- F/R curb appeal + porch/deck
- Drywall+other parts
Can even scrape a 10% CAP if you prefer the 3rd bedroom option.
Consider a package-deal w/100% turn-key sister duplex.
- Taxes: $1,801
- Electric: Updated
- Plumbing: Updated
- Kitchen: ½-updated
- Bath: (1) needs finishing; (½) needs installing
- Roof: Brand new; tri-dimensional
- Furnace: Brand new
- Hot Water Tank: Needs one
- Windows: Brand new
- Floors: 2.5
- Parking: On-street, but plentiful & flat (see photo)
- Rental Potential: $1,375+/mo