A looker with big units and a walkout partially fin. basement, more than ample kitchens + living & closet space, big wide room entrances to not bang up walls at lease-time. Just a fruitful spot.
Looking to average $1,175/unit (Sec. 8 or Market; HUD Tier #7 is $1,176/2BR unit), so for under $100k total *INC.* rehab you can have a cap rate over 35%.
5+ bedrooms total (two identical 2-bedroom units on 1st & 2nd floors + 3rd floor unit), 3+ bathrooms total.
- Legit zoned 3-unit.
- *ȴ*Off-street parking for all!
- 1 unit/”flat” per floor with own utilities.
- 4 electric meters/panels (3 units+common).
- Work needed is pretty much what shows in the photos – nothing busted, just a lot of tightening-up.
- Central heat in whole property with 3 separate furnaces, 2 of them being just 5 years-old (along with 2 of the hot water tanks).
- Original built-ins, hardwood, tall ceilings, fireplaces (décor, wood, exposed brick, tile, glass, locking mechanisms, etc.).
- Any appliances in there stay.
- Windows double-paned.
- Biga$$ covered front porch.
-ex- in basement
-central air in 1 unit
-will have its 100th b-day soon! 🎂🥳🏘️
*ȴ*There *was* a 2-car garage at the end of shared driveway for most of the property’s life, so a carport or structure can be re-added easily. Also tons of parking on extra-wide street.
- Taxes: $1,911
- Electric: Updated
- Plumbing: Updated
- Kitchen: (3) Need updating
- Bath: (3) Need updating, (¼) Pgh Shttr.
- Roof: age unknown
- Furnace: (2) 5 yrs old; (1) shot
- Hot Water Tank: (2) 5 yrs old; (1) needs one
- Windows: Double-paned; older
- (2) 2 BR/1 BA
- (1) 1 BR/1 BA
- Floors: 3
- Parking: Off-street (2+ spaces)
- Rental Potential: $3,575/mo total