One unit rented, other 2 are vacant & photos clearly show the help they need.
True 3-unit still has intact original wood floors & doors, high ceilings, and some pretty grandiose fireplace ornamentation. Also has central heat.
Once fully rentable, will be an absolute Cash Cow.
ex., even if you put $75k into it and rented it under market you’re likely still going to capitalize at a rate hovering around 30%.
*Stands out regally, especially with nothing being next to it.
*Technically a lot of off-street parking, like a mini parking lot (lots to either side are vacant+abandoned, would be a good idea to officially buy up as many of them as you can!).
(**see last photos)
error on the county website noting it as a duplex, it was built as a triplex & is indeed zoned as one 👍
- Taxes: $1,331
- Electric: Partially updated
- Plumbing: Updated
- Kitchen: (1) OK; (2) Need updating
- Bath: (1) OK; (2) Need updating
- Roof: 10 yrs old
- Furnace: 5 yrs old (just one)
- Hot Water Tank: 6 yrs old
- Windows: Mixed
- (2) 2 BR/1 BA
- (1) 1 BR/1 BA
- Floors: 2.5
- Parking: On-street/Off-street
- Rental Income: (2) vacant; (1) $650/mo