rented triplex in Downtown McKeesport 374 FEET to UPMC = easy ForeverRental
Big yellow zoned 3-unit on a corner lot with an active cap near 13%; potentially 21% at full market.
3 occupied 1BR/1BA units. Total rent $1,250+utilities. Under market rent value of $625/month/unit. All clean with proper tenants! Can update baths, etc. as tenants move on.
Roof & all hot water tanks are only 5 years-old. Electrical & plumbing fully updated.
Integral garage! Used for storage right now but certainly shouldn’t be! Rent that out to a hospital employee for at least $75/month or to a tenant for $50 or so. Otherwise on/off-street parking is very abundant.
- WALK to many restaurants, convenience stores, bars, coffee, pools, parks, etc.; specifically McKeesport High School, Propel Charter School, shopping center w/Giant Eagle
- Large covered front porch, small covered rear deck(s)
- Bus stops everywhere
- Mostly above-ground basement
- Units all have character, tall ceilings, & good tenants
There is also good, progressive resale value to it (multi-comps).
- Taxes: $1,725
- Electric: Updated
- Plumbing: Updated
- Kitchen: (1) mostly updated; (1) OK; (1) needs updating
- Bath: Should be updated (all)
- Roof: 5 yrs old
- Furnace: n/a (electric heat!)
- Hot Water Tank: 5 yrs old (all)
- Windows: Double-paned
- Units: (3) 1 BR/1 BA
- Floors: 2.5
- Parking: 1-car integral garage & off/on-street
- Rental Income: $1,250/mo TOTAL+ utilities