Full Gut *YeT* has some newer things!
Corner lot Perry South triplex – CHEAP!
Giant green lot, giant brick dwelling, giant units (>3k sq. ft.). Historically a beautiful property inside & out. Vibrant curb appeal remains. DOES have newer roof + the electrical updating was started.
Perhaps $75k-80k to rental-ready status; CAP projection between 17½ % – 21%.
A lucky lot size for the North Side: on *precisely* ⅓ of an acre (.3317) (see parcel photo).
Enormous covered upper + lower porches front + rear.
Surrounded by groceries, bars, schools, highways.
- All the parking you can want on a wide flat North Side street.
- Drive to AGH in <5 minutes, walk in 20, or buses come every 6.
- Drive to town/universities in 12.
- Plentiful transit options (the 8 bus to downtown is directly in front).
Realistic ARV of $175k → $200k (see comps photo toward end of reel).
Possible monthly rents:
Sxn. 8: $2,687
- ($706; $865; $1,116)
Perry South Market: $2,925
- ($825; $975; $1,125)
- Taxes: $1,566
- Electric: Updating started
- Plumbing: Missing
- Kitchen: Needs all 3
- Bath: Needs all 3
- Roof: 5 yrs old
- Furnace: Age unknown
- Hot Water Tank: Age unknown
- Windows: Original (≈30)
- (1) 3 BR / 1 BA; (1) 2 BR / 1 BA; (1) 1 BR / 1 BA
- Floors: 2.5
- Parking: On-street – PLENTY
- Rental Potential: $2,925/mo