FullGut *yet* has some newer things!
Corner lot Perry Hilltop triplex – quite cheap for what you’ll get out of it.
Giant green lot, giant brick dwelling, giant units (>3k sq. ft.). Historically a beautiful property inside & out. Vibrant curb appeal remains. DOES have newer roof + the electrical updating was started. Recently landscaped, too.
Perhaps $75k-80k to rental-ready status; CAP projection around 17¾%.
A lucky large lot on the North Side: on precisely ⅓ of an acre (.3317) (see parcel photo).
Enormous covered upper + lower porches front + rear.
Multis in need of a rehab selling upwards of $100k. Decently rehabbed multis over $275k. Have PDF of comps + links w/photos below.
Surrounded by groceries, bars, schools, highways.
- All the parking you can want on a wide flat North Side street.
- Drive to AGH in <5 minutes, walk in 20, or buses come every 6.
- Drive to town/universities in 12.
- Plentiful transit options (the 8 bus to downtown is directly in front).
Realistic ARV of $275k; click below for some RQ comps.
1683 Perrysville Ave.
-Rehab multi sold for $93k last year; busted frame & seemingly in far worse shape
3857-3859 Brighton Rd.
-Perry South brick duplex last month for $295k
1821 Perrysville Ave.
-Triplex $270k on the lower end of Perrysville 2 years ago
1958-66 Perrysville Ave.
-5-unit on Perrysville@$418k
Possible monthly rents:
Sxn. 8: $2,874
- ($757; $921; $1,196)
Perry South/Hilltop Market: $3,125
- ($925; $1,025; $1,175)
- Taxes: $1,574
- Electric: Updating started
- Plumbing: Missing
- Kitchen: Needs all 3
- Bath: Needs all 3
- Roof: 5 yrs old
- Furnace: Age unknown
- Hot Water Tank: Age unknown
- Windows: Original (≈30)
- (1) 3 BR / 1 BA; (1) 2 BR / 1 BA; (1) 1 BR / 1 BA
- Floors: 2.5
- Parking: On-street – PLENTY
- Rental Potential: $3,125/mo