A genuine rough diamond: completely gutted to the studs. Can be made into anything you want. Has a huge kitchen & huge bathroom. A very wide-open floor plan is ready to go!
Can be rehabbed to have up to 4 bedrooms. Great rental or resale opp in suburban neighborhood. The Investor’s Dream: cute, quiet, & centrally located bungalow with a country feel near the city (with a garage & central air).
Very new roof, windows, & furnace. On 2 flat lots.
Last block of Penn Hills at the Plum-turnpike border. Close to all of Oakmont’s goodness, too.
- some materials (eg, duct work & other misc. rehab supplies) included
- far bigger than it looks from outside
- clean slate
- tall, bright, usable attic
- you can add at least a powder room, if not a 2nd full bath 👍
Cool little area. Can even walk to Leechburg Road venues (coffee, bar, errands, etc.).
Will be better cleaned-out than the photos show.
*Nearly 100% configurable. Can even add a second structure of your choice on the 2nd lot.
*ARV whatever you want it to be. Average sales price across Penn Hills/Plum averages right at $200k.
*Found nearby rentals between $1,300 & $1,800/month. Again your construction plan will determine your rehab/hold or rehab/sell plans. Massive returns either way!
**Barn not included.
- Taxes: ~$1,148
- Electric: New box
- Plumbing: Needs to be put back in
- Kitchen: Needs one
- Bath: Needs one
- Roof: New 2019
- Furnace: New 2019
- Hot Water Tank: Gone / needs one
- Windows: NEW; double-paned
- Floors: 1.5
- Parking: 1-car attached garage
- Rental Potential: up to $1,850/mo
lot size should be just under a quarter-acre, roughly 115’ x 80’ / ~9,200 sq.FT.; click for the survey.