Brick rental-beauty w/a 2-car detached garage on a beautiful, convenient street.
Owner initially occupied the property – has been diligent in its maintenance & updates for over a decade. Nice lot on the famed Shadeland Avenue (see parcel pic). A+ Walk-Bike-Transit options.
Your neighbors 200 feet away are: Cafe on the Corner, New Big Corner Store, & many bus stops.
- No rear neighbors
- Brick garages w/separate doors
- Big green yard
- Original hardwood
- Central heat
- Drive to AGH in ~8 minutes, or bus it in 20
- Drive to town/universities in 10
Value as it essentially sits around $145k – priced in ≈½ for a very fast anticipated sale.
Needs nothing; will likely just need carpet/paint/etc. when [exceptionally respectful] tenant moves out. Or some $$ into refining updates if you intend to flip it.
Provided many photos for remote walkthrough.
CAP at max Sxn.8 or market: 14→15%
- Taxes: $1,743
- Electric: Updated
- Plumbing: Updated
- Kitchen: Updated (2014)
- Bath: Updated (2014)
- Roof: 18 yrs old
- Furnace: 10 yrs old
- Hot Water Tank: 8 yrs old
- Windows: Double-paned
- Floors: 2
- Parking: 2-car detached garage
- Rental Income: $800/mo (Sxn.8)
- Rental Potential: Up to $1,251/mo (Sxn. 8 or market)