*Outdated-yet-attractive partially raised ranch w/decks, porches, a finishable basement, & a garage; 3/1.1 in one of your favorite ZIPs will move fast!
A+ ROI deal on sweet residential street, right at the tip of Lincoln Boro. South Allegheny School District.
- nice lot + yard sizes
- assessed for $52k this year; already-low taxes might even go down
- eat-in kitchen with built-in seating(!)
- walk-out basement
- 15 miles to the city
Very easy-to-see ARV – everything decently updated & similar within ~1/10-mile sells between $90-92k.
Updates won’t cost you $1M due to its quaintness. You can assess per the photos but you might be able to make it decent for around $20k. So, give-or-take ≈$5k:
- $30k+ flip-profit
- CAP @all-in: 12.50→14.75%
[could be a decent place to live whilst updating]
*this is a unique one so must be serious in your interest; give me a call or email about the sale structure!
- Taxes: $1,513
- Electric: Updated
- Plumbing: OK
- Kitchen: Functional yet needs updating
- Bath: OK
- Roof: 20 yrs old
- Furnace: 40+ yrs OLD
- Hot Water Tank: 10 yrs old
- Windows: Need replacing (12)
- Floors: 1
- Parking: Attached 1-car garage
- Rental Potential: $1,025/mo