Excellent, highly buildable piece of land w/a beautiful view of the Tarentum Bridge.
1 minute from Galleria at Pittsburgh Mills mall; aerial photos will show proximity.
- 13.41 acres + 7,243 sq. ft. lot = 13.58 total acres.
- end of property line is the divider between Frazer & East Deer Townships (see photo)
- fairly level lot that will be very easy to clear – build condos or whatever you wish
(can also subdivide into individual lots to sell)
- (rented for $1,000 – soon to be MTM) located at the front of the 13.41 acre parcel
- tenant is a hoarder; has been there several years, pays on time; hopefully they clean it out upon exit
- 2-car integral garage – rear entry!
- basement has nice tall ceilings & walks-out to covered rear patio
- Frazer Township; Deer Lakes School District
- solid 1955 brick 3BR/2BA
- 2nd full bath in basement but needs finished
- It’s vicinity to the mall allows for the land & dwelling to be highly adaptable.
- Interim money can be made renting the land for events (eg, weddings have been held on the property).
- See photos of the remarkable VIEW!
- A huge parcel, yet walk to Pittsburgh Mills in minutes.
- Dwelling is zoned residential; acreage is zoned commercial.
- Photo at end of reel shows 2nd parcel & its proximity.
- The pictured pavilion is a teardown.
*Mineral Rights are NOT included w/the property*
Some SFR comps are in the $200ks. Pulled vacant land sales for more appropriate comps (they’re quite high) – click to enlarge:
- Taxes: $4,960
- Electric: Updated
- Plumbing: Updated
- Kitchen: Sufficient; outdated
- Bath: Functional; outdated (both)
- Roof: 6 yrs old
- Furnace: Trane; good condition
- Hot Water Tank: Good
- Windows: Double-paned
- Floors: 1
- Parking: 2-car garage (integral)
- Rental Income: $1,000/mo
- Rental Potential: Unlimited