Carpenters/contractors that like to flip: this one is for ya!!
Electric will need updated so that might be your greatest expense. Otherwise just needs much cosmetic work, nothing structural (ie, kitchen, baths, refinish flooring, windows, paint, handywork).
Once updated, sitting right at a 10% CAP or 6-figure return (ARV est. min. $290,000). Both to increase as the market matures of course, particularly in Greenfield/15217.
(3BRs, Greenfield limits, within 1/2-mile; plenty over $300k)
Some good comparables’ proof is in its 2 neighboring rowhouses directly next door (905½ & 907 Deely Street) sold for $203k (2021) & $148k (2016); this is a standalone, unattached dwelling/SFR.
(4BRs selling in the upper $300k’s!)
- Bay windows
- Easily salvageable original hardwood floors+doors
- ‘Cute’ city yards front+rear; fenced
- Covered rear deck/patio
- Buslines everywhere w/direct drop-offs to universities
- Not-so-old furnace & H2O tank
- Can be an ideal specimen for an open concept
- OG fireplaces
- Lots of bathrooms!!
**est. repair costs:
-contractor-investor remodel: $65-75k
-personal homebuyer remodel: $80-100k
Certainly not the worst; not far from livable, even.
* HARD $ should be ZERO problem *
- huge tree removed from front
- freshly cleaned-out interior (still in progress; see photos)
- some exterior work
Sales and rental comps are some of the best in the city:
*CAP@rent-ready status: ~10%
- Taxes: $1,960
- Electric: Needs updating
- Plumbing: Needs updating
- Kitchen: Needs updating
- Bath: Needs updating (all)
- Roof: 15 yrs old
- Furnace: 5 yrs old
- Hot Water Tank: 7 yrs old
- Windows: Original
- Floors: 2
- Parking: On-street
- Rental Potential: $1,850/mo