Vacant; needs about everything. But revamp started in some places (inc. unveiled hardwood to refinish + some drywall)!
Roof is slate, but it needs that, too.
AVONWORTH school district.
- Large & private manageable lot w/off-street parking
- Attic finished w/proper bedroom
- Central heat
- Re-wire *started*; though can still see some knob/tube
- Might have a functional fireplace
- Next to *everything*: independent/non-chain coffee, bars, restaurants; schools; across the way from Neville Island
- Still has built-in range & other kitchen parts you might be able to use (cabinets, sink, countertops are actually OK)
- Unique block “sun window “
- Furnace is old, but H2O tank isn’t!
- Very tall ceilings
- Generous front porch; nice smaller one in rear, too
- Yard very fit for another garden & BBQ area
- ARV $245k (Emsworth!) .. maybe more depending on how far you go w/it; most moderately updated (frame) comps selling for low-to-mid $200ks, however most are 3BR/1BA
- Taxes: $2,181
- Electric: Somewhat updated
- Plumbing: Needs updating
- Kitchen: Updates need finishing
- Bath: Needs updating (all)
- Roof: Slate; needs replacing
- Furnace: 40 yrs old
- Hot Water Tank: 8 yrs old
- Windows: Original
- Floors: 2
- Parking: Off-street
- Rental Potential: $1,775/mo