rare, historic SFR somewhere between a *HandyMan Special* & a rehab!!
FIVE-bedroom, 2.5BA Victorian: beauty in the Heart of Homewood!
…with a bonus 4-CAR GARAGE.
*Stone* construction w/updated electric+plumbing. Newer-ish furnace (6 y/o) & 11 y/o hot water tank.
Finish rehabbing it or hold it for up to $1,670/month in rent [if you go Sec.8].
Race Street@$150k: Zillow
Sold 1 week ago@$118k (**only a 3/1): 7622 Bennett Street
- Big covered front porch
- 2+ floors
- Large lot
- Values rising SWIFTLY per area redevelopment efforts
- East End / extremely central; in city limits
Photos, comps, & location say it all! Obviously will go fast.
- Taxes: $896
- Electric: Updated
- Plumbing: Updated
- Kitchen: Needs updating
- Bath: Needs updating (both)
- Roof: 20 yrs old
- Furnace: 6 yrs old
- Hot Water Tank: 11 yrs old
- Windows: Mixed
- Floors: 2+
- Parking: 4-car detached garage
- Rental Potential: up to $1,670/mo