*in process of getting cleaned-out/dumpster(s)
**assume you’ll be in > $100k but make a massive return via hold or flip
BIG brick SFR – 2,153 square feet (& I’m not sure if that includes the 3rd floor!): restore to beautiful single-family brick wonder or convert to duplex on quite the nice residential street.
- Vacant ≈5 years… not so bad!
- Cash return @ARV: $70k+
- CAP@ARV: 14.49%+
Swissvale = the *new* east-end (well, soon enough).. the centrality & public transit are insane.
-Big attic (might be heated?!)
-Sales & rental comps
-Ext. brick in decent shape
-Int. exposed brick/fireplace
|-Yardspaces & covered porches: front -&- rear
-High ceilings of the early 1900s
-Walk to the Triangle!
-Vacant lot next door!!
-Electric updated, yet couldn’t pry the box
open for a photo; plumbing updated!
If you can see through the mess in the photos, it’s really not that bad! Kitchen especially.
Can bypass Squirrel Hill Tunnel via Commercial in & out of town.
A mile & change to Regent Square/ I-376/Frick Park; ~8 minutes to Squirrel Hill.
-car: <15 minutes
-bus: <30 minutes
-bicycle: <60 minutes
Swissvale Park and Ride (*major* bus hub) down the street w/access to all city/Oakland/university bus routes, walk or drive to covered bus station.
- Location is XXX-prime! And you could have potentially the only 5-BR SFR rental in the municipality.
- A PittsburghToilet probably exists somewhere down there, but couldn’t see one through all the stuff.
- Taxes: $1,682
- Electric: Updated
- Plumbing: Updated
- Kitchen: Needs some updating, NOT full-gut!
- Bath: Needs updating
- Roof: 25 yrs old
- Furnace: Boiler; 25 yrs old
- Hot Water Tank: 10 yrs old
- Windows: Double-paned; older
- Floors: 2.5
- Parking: Detached garage (1-car)
- Rental Potential: $1,625+/mo