Tenants on a 1-year lease are 2 months in ($750/month + all utilities) – they’ve so far kept the property immaculate.
Excellent proximities – located in Wilkinsburg at the Forest Hills border RIGHT @Graham Field off Penn Avenue (in that little neighborhood off the upper part of Penn Ave. that ends at Ardmore Blvd.).
- Buses *everywhere*
- On a “corner” where the street loops around
- Sitting patio area atop garage
- Wood decks, porches, concrete patios
- Central heat
- Stainless range + extra workspace in kitchen
- Tall, unique ceilings
- The windows & the light they let in
- OG hardwood + fireplace
- No neighbors in immediate rear
Check-out the home’s construction layout in the reel from the county website – pretty stunning SFR.
Beautiful StreetView. Also see 4th photo in for how central: sits in the middle of Forest Hills, Wilkinsburg, Point Breeze, Edgewood, Regent Square, Churchill Valley, etc.
You can obviously collect far higher rents per the home & the area. Current CAP >17%. Potential closer to 27% at market rents.
Clearly priced at 50% for fast sale.
- Taxes: $1,375
- Electric: Updated
- Plumbing: Updated
- Kitchen: Updated
- Bath: Rental-sufficient
- Roof: Good; >10 yrs old
- Furnace: Maintained
- Hot Water Tank: Good; >5 yrs old
- Windows: Substantially upgraded
- Floors: 2
- Parking: 1-car attached garage
- Rental Income: $750/mo