Solid house: turn-key w/bay windows & big red deck certainly worth $150k; has the immediate 11.32% CAP.
5 bedrooms (3: main; 2: upper [HUGE]), 2,100 square feet – clean basement w/as much usable space as the first floor has fresh carpet & paint.
- Integral garage + widened driveway for probably 5 cars.
- Renowned Garden City neighborhood in Gateway SD.
- Many renovations – including kitchen w/all-black appliances + dishwasher.
- Private rear and level yard with covered patio & big shed.
- Extra-Friendly neighborhood with lots of walkers & dogs.
- Pretty hardwood on entire first floor w/gleaming hallway.
- Raised fireplace.
- A+++ outdoor spaces for nature-watching, socializing, campfires, nightcaps, etc.
Rental capacity $1,950/month; 15146 rental comps for 3 BRs up to $1,800.
Here are pics of all Garden City properties that sold in the last 12 months:
175k example – smaller by 2 bedrooms & >200sq.ft.:
- Taxes: $2,783
- Electric: Updated
- Plumbing: Updated
- Kitchen: Updated
- Bath: (All) Sufficient; 1 full + 2 ½s
- Roof: Good
- Furnace: Good; CHA
- Hot Water Tank: Good
- Windows: Mixed
- Floors: 2
- Parking: Off-street (1-car integral garage)
- Rental Potential: $1,950/mo