Freshly vacant, quite likable & large property w/solid foundation & ROI.
Central heat w/new furnace.
*make $$ back in 4 years | Buy-&-Hold w/24% cap after a few updates
Update kitchen/baths, clean, paint, replace carpet & you’re done! Young hot water tank, double-paned windows, electric+plumbing updated. Original wood built-ins!!
Had a “repair overhaul” in 1998, so if anything else is deferred, at least it hasn’t been ~forever.
It’s in the clean neighborhood right off the Tri-Boro, opposite of Maple Ave. Photos show precise location (in the last row of houses before the Monroeville border). East Allegheny School District.
- major components all in good shape
- sits nice & high up off the street
- shared covered front porch
- exceptional rear/exterior ..all-brick sunken patio of sorts
- didn’t get photos but there are some here
- the tall 130 y/o ceilings
- at least 3 stories of usable space
- formal dining room
- street lined with big brick beauties
- plenty of street parking .. houses are only on one side
Walk to the Westinghouse Arts Academy Charter School!
Lots of small-town nostalgia (eg, Johnny’s, a general/variety store, pizza, a bank, & Westinghouse Park).
I actually just sold a frame one ~1/2 this size with one less bath & bedroom for just a few thousand dollars cheaper right down the road.
*if you’re not familiar w/Wilmerding, you likely will be w/one of its 5 borders (Monroeville, East McKeesport, North Versailles, Wall, Turtle Creek) 🙂
- Taxes: $1,845
- Electric: Updated
- Plumbing: Updated
- Kitchen: Needs updating
- Bath: Needs updating
- Roof: 21 yrs old
- Furnace: 2 yrs old
- Hot Water Tank: 6 yrs old
- Windows: Double-paned
- Floors: 3
- Parking: On-street
- Rental Potential: $1,275/mo