NEW ROOF. Gateway School District. Hold -or- Flip.
Recent owner planned to finish rehab & occupy the dwelling, but then needed to relocate; just finish the cosmetic & small mechanical updates and handiwork!
2 blocks up/parallel to main Broadway drag. Average immediate proximity comps average $131,375; scroll down or click for 4 links.
CAP est. 17¾% @all-in & collect a $13-14k NOI. Good flat lot, five (5) spacious bedrooms. Location is 1 turn off of Broadway Boulevard, ≈¾-mile from Sheetz.
Walk to food/bevs, post office, Propel School, groceries, church, parks; close to the mighty Monroeville Community Park & its popular Farmers’ Market.
*rental projection after finishing repairs: $1,475/month+utilities 👍
*can make $$$ back in ~5 years via hold or finish flip for a $50k quickie 👍
- H2O tank
- Some windows
- Electric/plumbing updates
- Some lingering ceiling repair from old roof
- large covered front porch
- usable/tall attic space
- marked parking spaces out front
- upper-level deck doubles to produce a covered lower patio
- low taxes
MaNy local businesses within ½-mile (+excellent public transportation):
Unique historic layout with radiant staircase & restorable hardwood!!
4BR few hundred feet away at $112k:
few hundred feet away at $125k; also a 5BR:
4BR on 4th for $154k:
Brinton 5BR — $135k:
- Taxes: ≈$632
- Electric: Needs updating
- Plumbing: Needs updating
- Kitchen: Needs updating
- Bath: Needs updating (both)
- Roof: Replaced 2020
- Furnace: Needs one
- Hot Water Tank: Needs one
- Windows: Mixed
- Floors: 2.5
- Parking: Marked; on-street (1)
- Rental Potential: $1,475+/mo (Market or Sxn.8)