Quick $50k→$80k back or money back on rent in 7½→9⅓ years in a B+/A- school district on a double-lot.
Can keep the tenants; they’re month-to-month paying well under market rent, yet they’re fantastic, long-term tenants which have agreed to a 90-day notice if they need to move out.
Cute residential street; neighborly… pools & trampolines/families everywhere.
Updated roof, windows, linear flooring, 4 ceiling fans, appliances.
Out-of-state landlord was never bothered; all parties highly respectful of each other.
-Main: kitchen, LR
-LL/basement: the only bathroom & **3rd BR
- High ceilings
- Nice yards
- Covered little patio thing outside
- Above-ground basement
- parking options everywhere
- slab in rear + alley ++ much parking out front (see photos)
- Covered front/rear porch
- Central heat
- Sit high off street
- Good taxes
- Close to Robinson Towne Centre, airport, etc.
- Chartiers Valley School District
ARV goes up a good ~$30k if ultimately deemed a 3BR; rent also to $1,325/month. To be safe, here are your minimum return #s:
- 412 2nd Ave, Carnegie, PA 15106 | Zillow
- 522 Bluff St, Carnegie, PA 15106 | Zillow
- 229 Magazine St, Carnegie, PA 15106 | Zillow
tiny one in Carnegie (NOT the lovely Scott Township) for rent @$1,200:
Check-out the last Zillow listing to see what it looks like as a vacant rental:
530 Ash St, Carnegie, PA 15106 | Zillow
**records show it as a 2BR, however currently used as a 3BR; decent confidence the 3rd BR in the basement is a legal one since it’s above-ground & has 2 walkout doors, +has large windows (here you go)
- Taxes: $1,694
- Electric: Updated
- Plumbing: Updated
- Kitchen: Decent
- Bath: Can afford updating
- Roof: 10 yrs old
- Furnace: 20 yrs old
- Hot Water Tank: 8 yrs old
- Windows: Double-paned
- Floors: 2
- Parking: Off-street (slab+alley)
- Rental Income: $875/mo+$25 pet fee+all utilities
- Rental Potential: $1,200-$1,325/mo