CAP = 23% @ ARV or $100k+ cash/flip return
Big & previously beautiful w/handsome fireplace, high ceilings, early-1900s charm, good structure, high ARV;
needs ≈everything except a roof.
- 200 feet to the *New* 8th Avenue strip!
- ¾-mile walk to the Waterfront
- roof young @4 years-old
- 2 full baths
- big rooms & front porch
- ultragreen backyard
- bus transportation, amenities, independent shops & restaurants, theater, bars, fun, etc.
- similarly sized homes within ⅛-mile sell for >$200k everyday
- 2BRs average rent of $1,200/month in Munhall; can probably go for close to $2,000/month for a 6BR/2BA
Can pretty much have a 100% return no matter how you swing it.
- Taxes: $1,095
- Electric: Needs updating
- Plumbing: Needs updating
- Kitchen: Needs updating
- Bath: (Both) Needs updating
- Roof: 4 yrs old
- Furnace: Boiler; shot – needs one
- Hot Water Tank: Missing – needs one
- Windows: Need replacing
- Floors: 2
- Parking: On-street
- Rental potential: $1,875/mo