profitable 4BR near Geneva College (make your $$ back in 1 → 5 years max)
4 bedroom w/kitchen, living room, dining room; off-street parking.
Close to bus stops and shopping on a peaceful residential street.
Has 2 small yards accompanied by covered rear deck & covered front porch. Moderate cosmetic work will get you around a 19% CAP.
- $928 taxes
- proper comps average $153,049
- STAINED GLASS
- very full basement – lots of extra space to finish or use as gym, storage, etc.; def consider adding @least a Pgh. Toilet for higher NOI/ARV
- full usable tall attic with a wind-y staircase to it
- has been rewired
-kitchen, bath, window updates
*at the Patterson Heights ($$) border (same ZIP), even walkable to Beaver Valley Golf Course
*right over the *Bridge Street* 7th Street Bridge over the Beaver River is everything a tenant will ever want/desire (**inc. all the schools):
Not far from the Shell cracker plant(!!) (and Cranberry, Emsworth, Moon, Zelienople, Baden, Sewickley, Rochester; Ohio River Boulevard/Routes 65 & 51/I-376 to PIT airport).
- Taxes: $928
- Electric: Updated
- Plumbing: Updated
- Kitchen: Needs updating
- Bath: Needs updating
- Roof: Needs replacing
- Furnace: Rheem®
- Hot Water Tank: 5 yrs old
- Windows: Will need most
- Floors: 2+
- Parking: Off-street (front)
- Rental Potential: up to $1,250/mo