Just put this solid structure in one of Pittsburgh’s top areas back together for $$
Nicely gutted – do whatever you want with it.
House across the street just sold for $70k (+is only a 2BR; see it here).
- brand new roof and windows
- worth up to $87k when finished, depending on what you do w/it
- foundation good, roof perfect, room to build a garage again on the lot
- some insulation already installed
- obvious ROI
- ½-mile to I-279
- ≈1 mile to AGH, Mexican War Streets, Northside Business Districts, Riverview Park
- 6-7 minutes to Downtown or Manchester
Even vacant lots similarly sized average $30-40k.
PRIME area: at the Fineview – Spring Hill – Perry South axis.
- 433 E. Burgess Street, 15214
- Taxes: $274
- Electric: Needs updating
- Plumbing: Needs updating
- Kitchen: Needs one
- Bath: Needs one
- Roof: Brand new
- Furnace: Missing; needs one
- Hot Water Tank: Missing; needs one
- Windows: Brand-new double-paned; need installing
- Floors: 2
- Parking: On-street
- Rental Potential: $1,175/mo