Nothing major, just cosmetic.
Foundation great, recent upgrades to sewage line, some drywall, painting, framing, plumbing, & electrical.
- Big rooms
- High ceilings
- Built-in cabinets, china, storage
- TWO enclosed porches
- Right next to Allison Park Church
- About 1 second off of PA-65 (+PA-51)
- #14 Ohio Valley bus stop right next door
Walkable; next to everything, not limited to café, Ambridge Area High School, churches, bank, parks, pizza. Borders Leetsdale, Harmony Township, Bell Acres, is a few minutes to Sewickley, etc. <30 minutes to Downtown Pittsburgh.
Immediate rental comps [without garages] over $1,000/month.
Sales comps also surprising at well over $100k on the same street (also see photo for Ambridge comps).
Tenant just moved-out.
CAP as-is (just clean it out & paint/no updates & rent for ½): >10%
CAP@ARV (maybe $8k-15k in for full market rent): 26.78 -à 32.29%
- Backyard good for small animals
- Dining room
- Forced air
- Exposed brick
- Long driveway for extra parking
- Angled bay windows
- Decorative exterior stone
Only asking what it last sold for in 2009 & it’s been improved since then!!
- Taxes: $2,250
- Electric: Updated
- Plumbing: Updated
- Kitchen: Needs updating
- Bath: Needs updating
- Roof: Flat
- Furnace: 8 yrs old
- Hot Water Tank: 1½ yrs old
- Windows: Double-paned; older
- Floors: 2
- Parking: Attached garage
- Rental Potential: $1,175/mo