looking at a cap of 15%+ or $40,000 cash return @ARV
Gutted very cleanly in nice area!!
A 4BR shell w/an easy ARV of $128k with UPDATED ELECTRIC!!… needs about everything else!
- Central heat (**once you put furnace back in)
- Nice & tucked away w/few neighbors (see photos toward end of reel)
- Walkable to so many places, including several schools!
- Nice decks
- Can possibly build a garage
- Nicely usable attic
- Tall ceilings
- Some restorable hardwood over 120 years-old!! 😮
Plumber’s Paradise perhaps: all plumbing gone including copper & it needs a sewer line.
BuT: taxes might go DOWN (only $837 now) since was assessed @$21.9k in 2021 (same in 2020).
Has to be 420-friendly per the address .. 😉
417 Russellwood Avenue sold in 2019 for $185k [similar in size, same build year]; unfortunately can’t track-down any photos of it, but it +2 others on Russellwood that sold for over $100k are essentially in this property’s backyard (322 for $145k, 331 for $104.9k).
- Taxes: $837
- Electric: UPDATED
- Plumbing: Gone
- Kitchen: Needs one
- Bath: Needs one
- Roof: 25 yrs old
- Furnace: SHOT
- Hot Water Tank: SHOT
- Windows: Need replacing (13#)
- Floors: 2.5
- Parking: Potential off-street (alley)
- Rental Potential: $1,175/mo