worth 1.75x price
Needs a few things, otherwise is large, sound, & regal.
- rewire – still knob-&-tube
- fix/replace some gutters/regrade
- re-update one bath & kitchen, if desired
- *they’re fine, yet from late-‘90s; sufficient if buying as a rental
- modernize the windows if you want
- ≈18 original but NICE windows; weighted w/chains & sliders, perfect working order, storm doors & screens, etc.
And there’s off-street parking in the rear/alley – can even build a garage or add a carport like some neighbors have back there.
Walk to Main Street!
- central heat w/new furnace
- 6 year-old H2O tank
- 2 full baths
- sweet rear deck (new!)
- big covered front porch
- big HOUSE (2,142 square feet)!
- tall ceilings
- exceptionally nice + flat backyard
- good-looking street
- is quite clean!
- owner-occupied for ~3 decades
- supremely maintained; never a rental(!)
Photos + comps pic will easily show what you’re getting.
Big enough to convert to a duplex.
Here are some pics of Carnegie sales last ~2 years if helpful to gauge its value: CLICK!!
(filtered by lot, SF, year built, etc.)
ARV: $223,000 → $270,000
Est. repair/update cost: $13k → $35k
- Taxes: $4,313
- Electric: Needs updating
- Plumbing: Partially updated
- Kitchen: Can re-update if desired
- Bath: (1) Updated; (1) OK/sufficient
- Roof: 20 yrs old; still has a good 10 yrs left
- Furnace: New
- Hot Water Tank: 6 yrs old
- Windows: Original
- Floors: 2
- Parking: Off-street (alley) / on-street
- Rental Potential: $1,425/mo