14⅔% CAP or $34k *quick* return. Needs little!!
Was just about to be listed on the MLS for $69,900 so I grabbed it up for ya!
SFR on a popular, long, central street in quite the central area. Vacant & CLEAN with some newer stuff.
2/1 comps DO hit $100k, older frame homes; add a ½-bath at least & it’s a guarantee.
- Good lot size
- Central heat
- Young hot water tank
- Updated electric+plumbing
- Parking pad!
- Covered front porch
- Sizable rear deck
- Deep backyard w/scenic picnic area & private woods
- Tall beamed ceilings
- Nice clean carpet (for once!)!
- Good interior paint
- Dining room
- Big kitchen
Kitchen & bath sufficient for rental; newer vinyl plank flooring in kitchen.
Can’t think of much for it to be rent-ready .. it’s exceptionally clean & maintained. Can of course rent-out anything, anywhere now for over $1k/month. Or to flip toward that $100k sales price:
*can also consider mini-flipping it for $80k or so if you just swap the roof + furnace.
Lots of stuff around! See photo for amenities.
2.9 miles to the The Waterfront. And:
- 3 minutes to: Kennywood, West Mifflin Area elementary, middle, & high schools
- 10 minutes to the Allegheny County Airport (AGC)
- likely 20 minutes to anywhere one might want to be [N, E, W, S, & city]
2/1 rental comp – similar size/parking/space/etc.: click
- Taxes: $1,355
- Electric: Updated
- Plumbing: Updated
- Kitchen: Decent
- Bath: OK
- Roof: 25 yrs old
- Furnace: ≈25 yrs old
- Hot Water Tank: 3-4 yrs old
- Windows: Mixed; 3 original
- Floors: 2
- Parking: Off-street (parking pad)
- Rental Potential: $1,025+/mo