Good location off Tri-Boro.
Only 2 on that [flat] section of the street!
Attic can be 3rd BR.
- All-in est.: $39,000 → $44,000
- CAP: 20 % → 23%
- ARV: $91,000 → $101,000
Really doesn’t need much! Might need some work on the heating system. Otherwise:
- Update 1 bathroom
- Perhaps update kitchen for higher $$
- Finish the attic
- Light cosmetic work
Turtle Creek comps’ pics: CLICK
- 2 FULL baths
- Only 1 neighbor
- Dry basement
- Big rooms
- Decorative ceilings
- Eat-in kitchen PLUS large dining room
- Side porch
- Sliding glass doors in living room
- New roof
- Extra captive room with access to upper porch; can be sitting room, office, playroom, etc.
- Minutes to schools, PA-30, I-376, church, restaurants, groceries, coffee, Turtle Creek Market (coffee shop/deli!), etc.
- Taxes: $756
- Electric: Updated
- Plumbing: Updated
- Kitchen: OK; can afford updating
- Bath: (1) OK; (1) needs updating
- Roof: NEW (2017)
- Furnace: Boiler; 5 yrs old
- Hot Water Tank: 10-11 yrs old
- Windows: Double-paned
- Floors: 2
- Parking: Partially off-street
- Rental Potential: $1,025/mo