ARV ≈2x asking price, & it’s already rehabbed w/restored original woodwork!
2.5-story brick Fairywood beauty w/rare woodwork. 21’x6’ covered front porch + rear screened-in porch that overlooks the sweet backyard. Big fenced front yard. Very close to busline. The ZIP code says it all!
You must see the interior in-person, too, as my photos don’t give it its best justice!
- impressive original staircase, built-ins throughout, & grand front entry
- high ceilings
- nice lot w/no neighbors in the immediate rear
Pretty good comp on the same street (but 3BR): CLICK
Fairywood = on the West End & is the westernmost neighborhood in the City of Pittsburgh; bordered by Ingram, Crafton, & Robinson Township. Kennedy Township is adjacent (across Chartiers Creek to the NE).
- See aerial views for busline proximity + rear parking
- 4th bedroom is in the finished attic
- About 1 second from Fairywood Park.
- Just north of PA-60
- Still get those low city taxes!
- New central heat (HVAC, furnace) + CHA
- New H2O tank, floors, windows, & restructured stairs
Tenant moved-out in December, 2019. Been cleaned-up for the most part. Full-market rent will put you over a 14% CAP. Personally trusted owners/landlords.
- Taxes: $1,168
- Electric: Newly updated
- Plumbing: Newly updated
- Kitchen: Decent
- Bath: Decent
- Roof: 15 yrs old
- Furnace: <3 yrs old
- Hot Water Tank: <2 yrs old
- Windows: Double-paned; NEW
- Floors: 2.5
- Parking: Off-street (rear)
- Rental Potential: $1,475/mo