CAP@ARV: 18 → 21%, assuming your all-in (inc. price) totals $40k → $46k after repair.
In the heart of *everything* in southern part of the city w/the x-low taxes ($488.81 in 2019)! Handyman X-Special price for a nice & extremely central SFR.
Seems small per sq.ft., but has a lot of usable space inside/out.
See pic for Hays location; bordered by West Mifflin, West Homestead, Baldwin, South Side; it’s like S. Pittsburgh’s “ Boot of Italy” (see pic).
- Across river from Hazelwood; encompasses parts of Mifflin, Glass Run, & Baldwin Roads
- Has a fire station + a church
- Good lot size
- Pretty private
- Gas range (*maybe!!)
- Assessed @2x asking price
- 2 covered porches -and- a patio
- Central heat
- Fenced to road
- Fenced, large parking pad for 4+ vehicles (*used to be garage; can re-add)
Worth 2-3x price AS-IS; proof in extreme proximity: CLICK (<<most don’t have parking)
Holy Angels, bus stops, & PA-885 just about in backyard:
- Taxes: $489
- Electric: Needs updating
- Plumbing: Needs updating
- Kitchen: Needs updating
- Bath: Can afford a good updating
- Roof: 20+ yrs old
- Furnace: 15 yrs old
- Hot Water Tank: 4 yrs old
- Windows: Double-paned
- Floors: 1
- Parking: Off-street (parking pad)
- Rental Potential: $975/mo