Property has a s p a c i o u s theme, ex.:
- Huuuuuge kitchen that doubles as an office
- Big bedrooms
- Tall ceilings
- Large brick front porch (covered)
- Huge active cap rate for not having to touch it (≈12½%)
Whole house works with some upgraded/heavier-duty parts (eg, Romex®, roof) and rents for $800-900/month as-is consistently.
- Fenced yard (flat)
- Clean tenants
- Central heat
- Curb appeal
With the size of the rooms, the 1½ bathrooms setting it apart from the McKeesport rental herd, and its last owners having been diligent in the property’s upkeep for over a decade, it will always rent quickly.
Easy moneymaker, good for any portfolio.
G r e a t starter-rental for a new investor!
The comps aren’t fantastic but a baby house sold for $115k nearby: Kansas Street—864 sq.Ft.
- Taxes: $1,418
- Electric: Updated minus the box
- Plumbing: Updated
- Kitchen: OK
- Bath: Sufficient (both)
- Roof: 20 yrs old
- Furnace: 10 yrs old
- Hot Water Tank: 8 yrs old
- Windows: Double-paned; older
- Floors: 2+
- Parking: On-street
- Rental Income: $800/mo