a turn-key with “A+”: school district, views, & outdoor chill-space, with a minimum ARV of 2x price
DIRECTLY in the intersection the 4-County Corners
Of the four, you get lucky with this Freeport property technically residing in Armstrong County to get that school district: Freeport Area SD
- Property actively being worked on, likely until closing.
- End/corner lot w/parking in the driveway.
- Pretty impressive large covered rear deck with cooling fan overlooks backyard & great views (also has a covered front porch).
- Newer H2O tank+furnace (5-6 y/o).
- Was rented for $600 as-is; market ≈$975/month.
- Outside has storage + basement access.
- All outdoor wood Wolmanized®.
1st floor needs:
- new carpeting/flooring
- bathroom redone (**completely gutted down to wall!!)
2nd floor = big loft with 2 BRs
**the dumpster holding carpet from the first floor will be hauled away prior to closing
Property is right at Buffalo Creek where it joins the Allegheny River 👍
Right next to Market Street Park, the Freeport Public Boat Ramp, the Butler-Freeport Community Trail, & PA-356:
Fair comp (≈400 feet away, also corner lot):
227 2nd St, Freeport, PA 16229 | Zillow
Near Sarver, Natrona/Tarentum, Leechburg, NewKen/Arnold, Lower Burrell:
- Taxes: $746
- Electric: Updated
- Plumbing: Updated
- Kitchen: Needs updating
- Bath: Freshly gutted; needs replacing
- Roof: 20 yrs old
- Furnace: 5 yrs old
- Hot Water Tank: 6 yrs old
- Windows: Double-paned; older
- Floors: 1.5
- Parking: Off-street (driveway!)
- Rental Potential: $975/mo