Private sanctuary on sweet street.
The locally famed, secret Forest Hills neighborhood directly behind Woodland Hills H.S.
Elevated setting, up a sweet curvy driveway that ends w/a 1.5-car integral garage.
ARV: high – pretty wide range of $170k → $235k, depending on how far you want to go; attached comps photo shows the spread of sales according to level of updates.
Est. repair: $55k → $68k+
- “Quick” flip profit: $21k
- “Extensive” flip profit (ie, high-end rehab): $38k → $65k
- a younger H2O tank
- slate roof
- 10 y/o furnace
- beautiful ready-to-finish hardwood
- OG built-ins & fireplace
- nice 360° views
- great comps
- high ceilings
- central heat – easy switch to CHA
- kitchen & baths updated
- some windows (*or a full job if you’re going all-in)
- flooring – refinish HW (or add carpet if you must)
- maybe a garage door
≈¼ wooded acre: low maintenance, big privacy.
- Taxes: $4,299
- Electric: Updated; OK
- Plumbing: Needs updating
- Kitchen: Needs updating
- Bath: Needs updating (both)
- Roof: Slate
- Furnace: 10 yrs old
- Hot Water Tank: 6 yrs old
- Windows: Original
- Floors: 2
- Parking: Off-street (1.5-car integral garage)
- Rental Potential: $1,425/mo