priced in ≈½ || sturdy brick turn-key in the heart of Brentwood: update & sell it, rent it, or live in it || comps average $121,665 (up to $170k) – all within Brentwood Boro (some frame-construction with *much* smaller living areas & lots) || this spot truly impresses me!
On ≈⅓-acre w/off-street parking on a beautiful, somewhat secluded triangular parcel (see photo of parcel boundaries!). Brentwood Borough School District has a Niche.com grade of B- 👌👌
- Quiet street -&- central as h*ck to everything = will go quickly
- WalkScore: 73
- Big covered front porch + covered rear patio
- Huge parking & yard – no neighbors to one side!
Doesn’t need much .. some TLC after tenant vacates, small wall repair, updates to collect market rents, etc.
*Temporarily rented but tenant can be removed as you wish for market rent; ↑ to 12% CAP!
- Taxes: $2,139
- Electric: Updated
- Plumbing: Updated
- Kitchen: Decent
- Bath: OK (both)
- Roof: 18 yrs old
- Furnace: 5 yrs old
- Hot Water Tank: 5 yrs old
- Windows: Double-paned
- Floors: 2
- Parking: Off-street
- Rental Income: $550/mo + utilities
- Rental Potential: $1,275/mo