4BR/1.5BA in the South Fayette School District
Cap today: >12%, M-2-M lovely tenant
Cap next round: perhaps 19%
Resale return: >$80k
Very, very clean property that backs up to a bunch of vacant land on a glorious street. Right next to Bridgeville’s goodnesses. 20 min. to Downtown Pittsburgh even with a bit of traffic. Close to I-79!
Three covered porches, nice windows; kinda like a dollhouse on a farm-like street (see the StreetView).
- Over ¼-acre
- $850+utilities month-to-month tenant
- ~2006 full remodel
- Central air
- Covered front, rear, & side porches
- A big eat-in kitchen
- Excellent exterior entertaining spaces
- Flat green lot w/shed, swing set, pool
- Lots of off-street parking via 3+-car deep driveway
- Some repairs
Rental comps were a shocker; market est. min. $1,650 -> over $2k/month
Seems you’re looking at an ARV of over $200k
*For those familiar with the Bridgeville-Cuddy-S. Fayette area, the property is right next to the Rolling Hills Ranch.
*Calling Washington/southern Allegheny investors.
- Taxes: $2,954
- Electric: Updated
- Plumbing: Updated
- Kitchen: OK
- Bath: OK (both)
- Roof: 15 yrs old
- Furnace: Shot
- Hot Water Tank: 6 yrs old
- Windows: Double-paned
- Floors: 2
- Parking: Off-street (huge driveway)
- Rental Income: $850/mo+utilities