CLEAN – needs nothing right now. Foreseeable future also really nothing, inc. no nearing/deferred maintenance. All major (& minor!) mechanics in fine shape with good life left. Has a Goodman furnace, fresh-er siding & fencing, parking, & highly welcoming appeal (nice lot w/attractively fenced yards, decor, & landscaping; first photo represents the “glow”).
Cap >20% *without question*; make $ back in 5 years max.
Tenant is a friend that pays very little, so market rental capacity is clearly far higher, however they keep the place very clean; photos display respect for premises in/out.
Pretty street. Isolated parking in rear *alley. Also defined parking spaces in front.
(*property line actually extends past the alley into a bit more land)
-3BR SFR at the borders of East McKeesport & North Versailles; next to the Westinghouse Arts Academy Charter School.
(–if you’re not too familiar w/Wilmerding, it’s nicely in the mix w/5 total borders: Monroeville, East McKeesport, North Versailles, Wall, Turtle Creek.)
Walkable to the small-town-famous Johnny’s (+ a few other restaurants), a general store, a bank, the post office, & Westinghouse Park. Nostalgic little area!
Central air. Covered front & rear porch/patio. And:
- All components in lovely shape (H2O tank, roof, furnace, appliances, landscaping, fencing, siding , windows; tenant/overall upkeep).
- Sits high up off the street; no moisture to be had.
- Built in 1896 yet has central heat/air 🙂
- Private backyard space for entertaining.
- The tall 127 y/o ceilings.
- Formal dining room.
- Big basement w/storage room/s + bright, lofty attic.
- Taxes: $1,278
- Electric: Updated
- Plumbing: Updated
- Kitchen: Nice!
- Bath: Updated
- Roof: Good; 5-10 years remaining
- Furnace: Goodman® (~12 yrs old)
- Hot Water Tank: 7-8 yrs old
- Windows: Double-paned minus (2) of them
- Floors: 2.25
- Parking: Off-street (rear) + marked; on-street (front)
- Rental Income: $400/month-to-month
- Rental Potential: $1,275/month is probable