CENTRAL LAWRENCEVILLE w/downtown view
Location & photos do the speaking for this property of course, but here’s the info:
- Had a roof leak – destroyed 3rd story ceiling drywall; is completely repaired & dry now.
- Otherwise just needs to be updated via heavy rehab.
Plans were in place for full Master Suite on 3rd floor; easy to run the plumbing from the 2nd floor bath.
Can park on both sides of the 1-way street – plenty of room.
ALSO: room to build parking in the rear – neighbors have; see Google Earth photo where the lot is circled (toward the end of reel).
Repair est. min $80k – whatever you put in you’ll get back x2.
Rowhouse comps average $400,900; between $324k & $525k.
Here’s the 1 near it that sold in March for $525k:
Here’s the “cheap” one:
Someone had done a video walkthrough; shows the whole spot + notes the roof has been repaired / shows upstairs aftermath:
- (click this after you click the link to see it w/o signing-up)
I assume it will go this weekend, so please call or email ASAP for a walkthrough!
- Taxes: $1,480
- Electric: Updated
- Plumbing: Updated
- Kitchen: Needs updating
- Bath: (1) Needs updating; (0.1) Pittsburgh Potty
- Roof: Repaired; inspected/not leaking
- Furnace: 35 yrs old
- Hot Water Tank: 8 yrs old
- Windows: Need replacing
- Floors: 3
- Parking: On-street (plenty; both sides)
- Rental Potential: $2,425/mo