Vacant and really not the worst!! Needs full cosmetic updates but it isn’t *broken* ..
**property will be cleaned-out prior to closing!!
Rowhouse on the Freeport Road drag of Harmar!! You probably know this loooong stretch of rowhouses if you’re local. It’s in the middle of 1 of the rows of 8. Much parking front + rear!
Right at turnpike, Waterworks/Fox Chapel, Oakmont/Verona, It’s a few feet from the Hulton Bridge. Oakmont Bakery is a ½-mile walk!! See photos for proximities.
- It’s the larger of the 2 build types in that row.
- Nice tall ceilings, wraparound-ish covered porch/deck, central A/C.
- You can work on the 2nd basement ~full bath becoming a big beautiful one.
ARV is tough to gauge because of infrequent sales of similar property types + location. Found some rowhouse supportive sales, but who knows! Best to hold this one as a big moneymaking rental.
Some rental estimators gauge the potential at $1.5k-$1.8k/month. I think more like $1,175-$1,325/month depending on what you do with it; ARV of maybe up to $70/75k or so. Using that average and assuming at all in, including sales price, you’re at $57k, CAP potential around 17-19%:
- H2O tank is very new
- main bath is *OK*
- Taxes: $945
- Electric: Partially updated
- Plumbing: Updated
- Kitchen: Needs updating
- Bath: Main: OK; Basement: Needs updating
- Roof: Rolled; 20 yrs old
- Furnace: 20 yrs old
- Hot Water Tank: 1 yr old
- Windows: Single-paned
- Floors: 2
- Parking: Off-street; plenty
- Rental Potential: $1,125-1,375/mo