Photos will show the respectfulness & cleanliness of the excellent tenants, who have paid $700/month + all utilities for over 2 years & don’t have plans to leave.
Tucked away, somewhat private, & beautiful rented turn-key w/hardwood & garage, & an active 13.17% CAP – you don’t need to touch it!
Active value/ARV = at least 2x asking price; see photos toward end of reel w/Vantine Street values & comps.
- Separate dining area w/French doors
- Integral garage
- Big backyard w/big covered patio which tenants have decorated into grilling or game space – no rear neighbors; woodsy + private back there
- Partially covered front porch
- Great flooring
- A+ interior & exterior layouts – lots of space
You could update it a bit after tenants vacate & re-rent for $925 as Wilkinsburg rents continue to appreciate.
Right next to Covenant Church of Pittsburgh.
- Taxes: $2,440
- Electric: Updated
- Plumbing: ½ updated
- Kitchen: Can afford updating
- Bath: Sufficient; needs updating
- Roof: Older; no issues
- Furnace: Good
- Hot Water Tank: 2 yrs old
- Windows: Upgraded; single-paned
- Floors: 2
- Parking: 1-car integral garage
- Rental Income: $700/mo