*possible (not guaranteed) rent-to-own w/min. 10% down
3/1 w/brand new furnace & H2O tank – just refinish or carpet floors, paint, clean and it’ll be ready to move into!
16.75% CAP after <$10k in repairs.
- taxes = $554/year
- central heat
- spans 4 lots
- desirable/unique layout w/lots of space
- hot water tank & furnace are brand new
- 1,832 sq. ft.
- big covered front porch
- <2 miles to PA-28
- <1 mile to PA-66
- good Bike/WalkScores
- parking everywhere
- original wood
- rental comps. are $1,000/month
- sales comps. are higher than you might think
Value much greater than asking price; see photos of ones sold between 4th —> 6th Streets here.
*not the easiest comps out there as they typically zone everything Residential (NEC) (eg, duplexes), but there’s a pic mid-reel to get an idea.
Can get a higher return if you opt to build a garage or 2nd dwelling.
- Taxes: $554
- Electric: Updated
- Plumbing: Updated
- Kitchen: Can update if you want
- Bath: Needs Updating
- Roof: (Main) 15 yrs old; (Rear) New, metal
- Furnace: New
- Hot Water Tank: New
- Windows: Double Paned
- Floors: 2
- Parking: Off-Street
- Rental Potential: $1,000+/mo