*Armstrong School District (B-!!)
**spans four lots; right at the Allegheny River!
***comps range from $80k → $175k
Armstrong = bordered by: Allegheny, Westmoreland, Jefferson, Clarion, Indiana, Butler counties; seems far but <1 hour to Downtown Pittsburgh, Indiana, or Butler.
Proximities: Armstrong Trail, Allegheny River, gamelands, tech school, parks, golf resort, etc.
Immediate comps surprisingly high (I had no idea!):
3/1 w/brand new:
*+more; in an active remodel with over $25k put into it so far!
13.75% CAP after likely very few, if any, repairs.
- taxes = $565/year
- central heat
- unique layout w/lots of space
- 1,832 sq. ft.
- big covered brand new front porch
- 1-2 miles to PA-28, PA-422, PA-66
- good Bike/WalkScores
- parking everywhere on & off the property
- original wood
Value much greater than asking price.
Can get an even higher return if you opt to build a garage or 2nd dwelling.
**possible (not guaranteed) rent-to-own w/min. 10% down
- Taxes: $565
- Electric: Updated
- Plumbing: Updated
- Kitchen: Can update if you want
- Bath: Needs Updating
- Roof: (Main) 15 yrs old; (Rear) New, metal
- Furnace: New
- Hot Water Tank: New
- Windows: Double Paned
- Floors: 2
- Parking: Off-street; LOTS
- Rental Potential: $1,075+/mo