MAKE $ BACK IN 3-4 YEARS POST-REHAB VIA HOLD (≈29% cap) OR MAKE A QUICK CASH PROFIT (>$50k)
Needs a good bit redone:
*first few pix look kinda decent but it gets worse as you scroll!
Nice street mix of 1920s & 1950s builds; great proximate area.
- full attic
- central heat
- good curb appeal; sits up off the street too!
- somewhat elevated basement
- living room, kitchen, bath actually somewhat decent
- good retaining wall in front
- no one right next to you ..bigger lots to each side
Front & rear decks can be covered or uncovered. Rear holds a 2-level red deck w/matching fence & a yard; front yard also fenced!
- lots of transit, including nearby Zipcar
- about ¼-mile south of SouthSide Slopes border
- can walk to East Carson Street (🥪 Primanti’s, ☕ Starbucks, 🍻 Fat Head’s etc.) in ≈26 minutes
- also local restaurants, bars, parks, playgrounds, public schools & universities; downtown in a few minutes without having to take a highway(!) (precisely 3.0 miles)
Nice low $353 taxes, might even go DOWN… assessed at $15,600 in 2020 😮
There are several rehab SFRs in the 15210 that sold for a good 2x this one’s asking price .. ready to move it fast!
- Taxes: $353
- Electric: Updated
- Plumbing: Partially updated
- Kitchen: Needs updating
- Bath: Needs updating
- Roof: Metal
- Furnace: OLD; 99% chance will need replacing
- Hot Water Tank: Missing; needs one
- Windows: Double-paned; older (12#)
- Floors: 2
- Parking: On-street; not bad
- Rental Potential: $1,175/mo