pretty dated, but solid brick 3/1.5 SFR in the sweet area
Pretty street filled w/proud owners & tenants. Private, no rear neighbors. All dwellings have hot curb appeal.
Everything *should be* usable in the property, but needs to be cleaned-out & updated.
- Central air
- 6 y/o roof
- Integrated garage
- Good yard space
- Hardwood protected under carpet!
- Rear sunroom!
- Electric & plumbing are up-to-date
- Update ½-bath at least – main is not that bad!
- Re-update kitchen – not the worst, either
- Refinish floors
- Upgrade windows
- Clean. It. Out.
- CAP@ARV 13.75%
- equity@ARV: $50k
- update/repair cost: $21 → 27k
*Comps are easy, w/several immediate / on the same street at or just over $115k – see pic near end of reel.
**Rental comps between $1095 & $1300/month, depending on updates & street.
- Taxes: $2,502
- Electric: Updated
- Plumbing: Updated
- Kitchen: OK, but needs re-updating
- Bath: (1) Partially updated; (½) Needs updating
- Roof: 6 yrs old
- Furnace: 15 yrs old
- Hot Water Tank: 11 yrs old
- Windows: (13) Should be replaced
- Floors: 2
- Parking: Off-street (1-car integral garage)
- Rental Potential: $1,175/mo