at the Westmoreland-Allegheny-Armstrong-Indiana apex near the Kiskiminetas River; fits investors of the following areas:
New Ken/Arnold, Apollo, Leechburg, West Deer, Brackenridge, Armstrong, Tarentum, Kittanning, Westmoreland County, river towns, the Burrells, Vandergrift/Pleasant View
80’s build in Kiski Area School District. Gorgeous, quiet street right next to the Kiski Area YMCA (see photos).
-amazing view of woodlands across the street
–right off PA-56
-cash return potential >$100k
Sales in the $155,000-$225,000+ range:
In the New Kensington region/county yet with the x-high prop. values & school district.
- <10 miles from Allegheny County<2 miles to Armstrong County
- 30 miles NE of Pgh., similar distance to Indiana County
At the top of Westmoreland county ≈across from NewKen. Rural setting yet in a nice mix of amenities; About 1 mile to all the Kiski Area schools (district has at least a “B” rating)
- A surprisingly high ARV/ROI
- Newer kitchen parts & H2O tank
- 3BRs, 1½BAs
- Rear deck w/adjoined covered patio
- Foundation repair (small!!) on the corner between the basement and the garage
If holding, it has new cabinets in kitchen – can get away w/adding appliances & painting. Might want to give it a Champion’s Remodel though if reselling.
Can walk to Anna’s Restaurant & Vandergrift Park!!
- Taxes: $1,646
- Electric: Updated
- Plumbing: Updated
- Kitchen: Recently updated; sufficient
- Bath: Needs updating (both)
- Roof: Needs replacing
- Furnace: Missing – needs one
- Hot Water Tank: Newer (2017)
- Windows: Double-paned; older
- Floors: 1
- Parking: 1-car integral garage
- Rental Potential: $1,075/mo