Needs rehab finished but a lot of the main work is done! Finish it off & add some components/appliances.
- Beautiful partially covered massive rear deck
- Rewired & replumbed + freshly drywalled
- New tub in one bathroom
- Of course per the neighborhood, an astonishing city view
- Bus stops right out front
- I-279 ¾-mile
- Taxes under $1k/year
- Ductwork ran to 3rd floor
Check-out Spring Hill – CityView comps photos here.
Rental comps here.
(*the most comparable rental I can find is $1,700/month & it’s a 3BR/1.5BA.)
↑↑ open links in browser, not app ↑↑
Right on the busline; CMU, Pitt, Carlow, Duquesne, CCAC, Point Park all a ≈24→39-minute ride.
-ARV between $135k→$170k.
-CAP over 15% even if you only collect as much rent as the comparable 3BR.
Needs likely $29k→$36k to finish (maybe less depending on your volume of rehabs); eg:
- Furnace ($4k)
- H2O tank ($500)
- Bathroom remodels finished ($3k)
- Kitchen updates ($6k)
- New flooring ($7k)
- Paint ($2k)
- New windows ($3k)
- Vinyl at least cleaned ($500) (*might be able to just clean the vinyl in lieu of replacing)
- Might need a 2-stage A/C unit ($2k)
- General handywork & repairs; misc. ($1k→$8k)
The seemingly vacant lot to one side is actually an extension of a parcel behind it (**see parcel photo in reel; there’s a brick parking pad they’re permitted to use at least as of now!)
I was tempted to actually buy this place myself; nice little area!
- Taxes: $955
- Electric: Newly updated
- Plumbing: Newly updated
- Kitchen: Needs updating
- Bath: Started; needs finishing (both)
- Roof: 14 yrs old
- Furnace: None (but has CHA!!)
- Hot Water Tank: None
- Windows: Double-paned; older (10 + a ≈bay window)
- Floors: 2.5
- Parking: Off-street / on-street
- Rental Potential: up to $1,875/mo