Move-in ready; everything has been rehabbed.
- Covered wraparound side-rear porch.
- Fenced yard big enough for a large trampoline.
- Vacant lot next door for at least some privacy.
- Hot water tank only 6 days old.
- All that’s remaining is the replacement of 1 front window!
In a nice part of McKeesport; right next to many things inc. * Renziehausen Park (258-acre Rose Garden and Arboretum) & the high school.
*cap est.: 19-21%
- Taxes: $878
- Electric: Updated
- Plumbing: Updated
- Kitchen: Updated
- Bath: Updated
- Roof: 21+ yrs old
- Furnace: 25 yrs old
- Hot Water Tank: Brand new
- Windows: Double-paned; new
- Floors: 2
- Parking: On-street F/R
- Rental Potential: $1,025/mo
“Renziehausen Park, affectionately known as Renzie, is the centerpiece of our community. It is a place for residents of all ages to enjoy a variety of programs, including summer concerts, sporting activities, and festivals. With beautiful gardens, state-of-the-art baseball fields, and pavilions of all sizes, folks from across the region are visiting our park on a daily basis.”
Renzie || www.mckeesport-pa.gov