Guaranteed cashflow; no vacancies in >10 yrs. *Heart of the South Side* speaks for itself; this one speaks a bit louder than the herd to set it apart, rare one–yes even for this area.
- Fewer than 2 blocks from Carson Street
- NEW roof 2021
- WalkScore of 95/100
- Incredibly rare, private backyard (“relax in a city oasis”); patio fits grill+ sits 8+ ppl.
- Rented [M2M]
- 3 large separate (ie, no captive/walkthrough) bedrooms, all w/double-door closets
- Kitchen + 1.5 baths all tiled
- Central air with updated high-efficiency HVAC
- Clean basement, totally usable – double built-in storage with x-shelving
- LOCATION | | multiple university campuses & public trans. of all types steps away
Tenant pays for all utilities (water/sewage, gas, elec.). Owner/LL pays for security system.
Longtime owners cared much for this property. Known as “extremely attentive” landlords.
- Hi-eff HVAC
Lease just up in May. Good tenants still occ. for now; high Flats 3BRs mkt. rate otherwise.
Have a range of roughly $200k for similar structures that need everything, through $375k for those nicely redone.
- Zillow – 3BR/1.5BA+, <2k sq.Ft., old builds, quite close proximity: here
- Neighbor at $335k 04/22; same build yr., 3/2 175 S. 16th St., S. Side Flats, 15203
- Taxes: $2,547
- Electric: Updated
- Plumbing: Updated
- Kitchen: Good
- Bath: Good (both)
- Roof: New (2021)
- Furnace: 10 yrs old; also has CHA
- Hot Water Tank: 5 yrs old
- Windows: Double-paned
- Floors: 2.25
- Parking: On-street
- Rental Income: $1,750/mo + ALL utilities