Easy 5-BR conversion w/3 bedrooms on main floor, & finished attic can be split into 2 captive bedrooms (two 4-BR comps. just sold @ $253k & $199k). Instant or long-term ROI is BIG .. or can rent to anyone if you hold onto it. Sits on a corner wooded lot + semi-adjacent vacant lot is included(!):
- Small playground across street
- Sweet front porch
- Walkable, central, borders Dormont -and- Brookline
- Private preserve w/few neighbors
- Possible good wood under carpet
- Cool layout
- Central heat
- Newer parts = bonuses (eg, furnace, H2O tank).
Needs some work to modernize – been awhile (pics easily show). Yet does have nice flat-top gas range, built-in ovens & microwave.
Older small addition (powder room + mudroom) is settling some, but main foundation is ideal; you can amputate it or choose to remedy its groundwork/lift it up. Far more pluses than minuses.
- Taxes: $1,342 (1,319+23)
- Electric: Yes
- Plumbing: Partially updated
- Kitchen: Needs some updating
- Bath: (2) Need updating; (1) OK
- Roof: At least 20 yrs old
- Furnace: 2 yrs old
- Hot Water Tank: 5 yrs old
- Windows: Original
- Floors: 2
- Parking: On-street
- Rental Potential: $1,175/mo