A beauty on large flat walkable corner lot in the true Heart of Ambridge (off the main drag/one of the highest-trafficked streets [Duss, along the Ohio River]). Needs some updating to your desire. Here’s your very good comp: 812 15th Street, Ambridge, PA 15003|Zillow. Rental comps between $1,300 & $1,775. So you can see a very nice return in a flip, a cap at rent-ready status over 13%.
Walkable to about anywhere; Duss Avenue equates to the East End or South Side of Beaver County:
- Nice tall & large rooms with most original wood
- Big covered rear & front porches
- Paved nature paths directly behind property’s large fenced yard
- Walkway & steps to Crestview Village behind
- Walkout basement, big usable attic/3rd floor
- Handicap accessible; chairlifts pictured will be included
- Café, churches, bank, parks, restaurants, beer, grocery, golf club, an “upscale Dollar General”; many schools (pictured) on or just off Duss Avenue
- About 1 second off of Routes 65 & 51
Its location is perfect, like a mullet, except the party (amenities) is in the front & the business (nature) is in the back. Walk to all of the shoppes and enjoy serenity from the same parcel.
Also borders Leetsdale, Bell Acres, is a few minutes to Sewickley, etc. <30 minutes to Downtown Pittsburgh.
- Taxes: $2,548
- Electric: Updated
- Plumbing: Updated
- Kitchen: Needs updating
- Bath: Needs updating
- Roof: 10 yrs old; good shape
- Furnace: Older; good/works
- Hot Water Tank: Older; good/works
- Windows: Mixed
- Floors: 2.25
- Parking: On-street, LOTS
- Rental Potential: $1,550/mo