flip, hold as-is, or update & hold
Get it almost cheaper and in better shape than when it sold in 1994 for $29,500!
Large rented Homestead SFR *exactly* 1 mile from the Waterfront w/high ARV & CAP (on a little street between 15th & 16th Avenues). Update & rent for ≈2x current monthly amount (or more if you add more bedrooms … there’s space!).
- Current/active CAP: 15.75%
- CAP@ARV: min. 24.50%
- enormous covered front porch
- no immediate rear neighbors
- no neighbors to the right (3 recent tear-downs; might want to grab one or all of them up too for parking, builds, etc.!)
- long backyard (used to be a garage in alley .. rebuild if desired)
- walk-out basement
- central heat
Has a WalkScore of nearly 70 alongside high transit & bike scores.
Can convert Pittsburgh Toilet to a 2nd full bath.
- SFR – Sxn.8: $1,251 [max w/util.]; market: $1,375 – 3BR
- SFR – Sxn.8: $1,373 [max w/util.]; market: $1,525 – 4BR
- SFR – Sxn.8: $1,579 [max w/util.]; market: $1,750 – 5BR
3/2 – 800 sq.Ft. smaller rental for $1,600: click
comps w/photos: click
^ open in browser, not app ^
Property always maintained.
(Sorry for the bad photos on this one!)
- Taxes: $1,205
- Electric: Updated
- Plumbing: Updated
- Kitchen: Updated (2009)
- Bath: (1) Updated (main; 2009); (1) n/a (Pgh. toilet)
- Roof: 18 yrs old
- Furnace: 6 yrs old
- Hot Water Tank: 1 yr old
- Windows: Double-paned; older
- Floors: 2.5
- Parking: Off-street (rear)
- Rental Income: $700/mo
- Rental Potential: $1,375+/mo